The “Bricks” section shows the complete list of all LEGO® bricks.
The search boxes on the top allow you to filter by ID, name, color, … You can also sort the list by clicking on the arrows next to the search boxes.
The “Menu” column provides all the information about the brick in the Instabrick database:
- View brick’s info. A popup shows all the information associated to that brick
- Instabrick it! By clicking this icon you will be redirected to the “Scan” section to grab images for that brick. For more information see the “Instabrick it” problems section.
- Add to inventory. This function allows you to add a brick to your personal inventory. For more information see the “Inventory” help section.
- Buy. A popup provides you different options to buy the brick.
- Information about the number of images in the Instabrick database. It can be colored in three different ways:
- Red: there are no images in the database for that brick
- Yellow: there are only a few images
- Green: there are enough images for the brick in the database